Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fairytale wedding and the fashion

So, the much hyped royal wedding of Kate and William is finally over. What I used to hear in bedtime stories was what I got to experience from my living room in Sydney yesterday - the fairytale wedding of prince and princess. Everything about the wedding was extravagant, the ceremony, the wedding cake,  the guests and what got me most excited was the fashion depicted in the wedding. I sat in front of my TV screen for hours just to see all those colorful costumes and fancy headpieces worn by the guests and of course the wedding dress of Kate. She just looked stunning in that Alexander McQueen gown designed by Sarah Burton which she wore for the ceremony. Everything looked perfect from her tiara to her heels, and why not; after all she is a princess, everything had to be perfect! Her second dress for the reception, was again breathtaking,  just loved the diamante around the waist; she looked so elegant and classy.



Apart from Kate's wedding dress, other big news which made it to the headlines were the bright and colorful headpieces worn by guests in the wedding, some were hot and some were not (I was more interested to see what was the queen of fashion, Victoria Beckham wearing). Nevertheless, this royal wedding was like the biggest fashion event ever, which was witnessed by billions of people all over the world.




P.S. don't be surprised if I'll be seen wearing some crazy  hats and headpieces in my next post....till then stay stylish! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment