Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!!

After thinking for months, finally here I am writing my first blog for the second time (earlier I was involved in a blogging project for my college).

This blog is going to be all about makeup, fashion, clothes, shoes and lot more....in short style as my Blog Name ISTYLEMANTRA suggests.
I believe every individual has their own style which reflects their personality whether it is the ultimate fashion diva J-Lo or just a Jenny from the block. While we often look out for and follow celebrity styles and trends, we sometimes do get inspired by the style of people around us, well at least I do.  The purpose of my blog is to create such inspiration. While I'll be showcasing  what my version of style is , I'll also be featuring other young stylish females (haven't thought about any male yet) who can inspire us or least share  their style with us, which will be something new, something different.
So ya, Istylemantra is all about my style and your style.

I'll talk to you guys in my next post till then stay stylish.......xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment