Monday, May 30, 2011

Thursday nite @ Myer's Fashion Event

Last Thursday, Myer held a fashion event to celebrate the addition  of 30 brand new labels like ARTHUR GALAN AG, TRUE RELIGION, SIMONA, BALMAIN and BRUNO MAGLI in their store. The event also witnessed the presence of former Miss Universe & Myer's Brand Ambassador, Jennifer Hawkins and some top Australian Designers like Charlie Brown, Manning Cartell, Fernando Frisoni, Wayne Cooper and more.  It was quite a dazzling event with fashion parades, refreshments and an opportunity  for shoppers to meet with designers for personal shopping and styling guide.

Here's few pictures from the event that is sourced from Myer's Facebook page(http://www.facebook.com/myer.mystore?ref=ts#!/media/set/?set=a.205265629510669.44323.120199444683955) as I didn't have my camera on me to take pictures!






As I headed to the event after work, I couldn't catch much of the happenings but I did manage to watch some of the fashion parades and enjoy the refreshments. While most of the attendees  were busy chatting with designers and talking pictures with Jennifer Hawkins, I headed towards the make-up section for a  mini make-over at Elizabeth Arden counter. The make up artist used new ceramide collection from Elizabeth Arden  for my skincare and makeup. You can find out more about the collection here: http://shop.elizabetharden.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2571560&cp=2860507
I am not doing a review about the products because I haven't been using it but I must say that I was very impressed with my final look. She used very subtle and neutral colors on me and the make up wasn't very heavy, my face looked radiant with a very nice glow....... see for yourself in the pictures below:)







Products used (from what I can remember):

2 comments: