Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Style Checkk - Brigette Baca


If you had read my first blog, I had mentioned that I'll be blogging about my style as well as others'; that could be style of my friends, relatives, colleagues or just random people I meet. This is going to be one such post and I thought why not name it "Style Checkk" along with the person's name who will be featured in it. The name "Style Checkk" is inspired from one of the TV shows I used to watch back in good old days, the show was called "MTV Style Check"(with only one K at the end). Anyways, I took some pictures of one of my friends  during a recent birthday party, she is known by the name Brigitte Baca. I didn't style her or anything, just asked her to pose and clicked few pictures. Yes, it's that simple!



As you can see in the pictures below, she looks absolutely stunning in a pair of black skinny jeans and black and  white tank tops. The black ankle boots and black leather jacket give her outfit an edgy look. Black and whites don't always have to be boring when you know how to jazz it up with some cool accessories and an elegant up do, this is exactly what she has done with her look. I totally loved how she has done her hair; it instantly perks up her entire look. It's a simple look but she has pulled it off in such a stylish manner! I hope her style can be inspiring in some way or the other for all you beautiful ladies out there, enjoy the pictures below and stay stylish :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment