Sunday, February 12, 2012

Flirting in Purple and Pink

Today I thought of playing with this flirty asymmetrical purple dress, which I find myself wearing all the time. I love this dress for its colour, (purple is my favourite colour) fit and design. For me, this easy breezy dress is perfect for going to the beach, chic and sexy for a night out and romantic & flirtatious for a date night (I have worn it on all occasions)










Here, I did a bit of colour blocking by adding a dusty pink clutch which totally compliments the purple colour of this dress (pink & purple colour scheme works great).To carry on this pink & purple theme, I got my makeup done in pink & purple shades; thanks to Krystal Carrington, it came out beautifully. Because there was so much pink and purple going on, I decided to break this scheme by pairing this dress with a black peep-toe leg strap heels which gives this flirty dress more character and an edgy vibe. To be honest, it’s quite an unusual ensemble but I really like it, maybe I’ll wear this look on Valentine’s Day........

Stay Stylish!
Romu

No comments:

Post a Comment