Friday, March 30, 2012

Casual Glamour - Faux Fur


Couple of months back in a chilly summer day, I saw a girl wearing faux fur vest over a blazer with a pair of skinny jeans and I must say she looked effortlessly chic. That one piece of vest had taken her entire look to next level and that's when I knew I have to get one of those vests for myself. Faux fur vest is all over this fall. It's an ageless trend that is available at different price point which everybody can afford. Faux far vests are great layering piece that adds causal dose of glamour to any outfit, elevating any simple outfit. It can be worn as an outerwear over a full sleeve tunic or, underneath a coat/jacket to add texture and dimension to your outfit. There are numerous ways to wear it, style it and here’s a look I put together for a casual day out.








While a hip-length fur vest is the easiest length for most women to pull off, I opted for this cropped length vest which I bought for less than $50, pretty inexpensive huh? I love soft brown colour of the vest which can be paired with bright colours to tone it down or dark colours to lift them up a bit. I paired it with a black long sleeve tunic worn over a knitted fuchsia skirt. Since fur vest are chunky by nature, it's important to pair it with skinny or figure hugging bottoms to balance the look. I kept rest of my accessories understated and neutral opting for pair of tan booties (style before here) and a simple handbag. A very relaxed and comfortable look with a hint of glamour; perfect for a warm autumn day.


 
Stay Stylish
Romu

2 comments:

  1. very nice Romu..simply love this outfit...all ur previous post were good...but i like this the best till date..honestly speaking u encourage me to buy similar outfit :) keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....thanks Babi, that's very sweet of you:)

    ReplyDelete