Saturday, April 7, 2012

Leather Love


There is something about so chic about leather pants, they lend an heir of sophistication and elegance to the wearer. Leather pants are yet another timeless piece in any fashionista’s closet; they are fun, trendy and super sexy. I have been wanting want to buy to a perfect pair of black leather pants for the longest time now since the ones that I own don’t fit me anymore (I got my first leather pants when I was seventeen; I still have them)





Since I didn’t want to spend too much money (leather pants can be quite costly), I opted to these PU leather leggings for experimental purpose. They can’t replace the actual high quality leather but I’m quite happy with it as they serve the purpose. As these bottoms are so versatile, the styling opportunities are endless.






Here, I paired my pants with a camel collarless blazer (suede) and a white shirt)silk and chiffon) with hit of leopard accents It got little chilly a night so I wore these beret(knitwear) which kept the black and camel colour blocking theme going. To toughen up the look even more, I wore these military leather boots which is one of my recent purchases for autumn. This ensemble is a great mixture of color and textures as I’m wearing leather, suede, silk & chiffon and knitwear all at the same time, quite interesting I must say. I wore this look for a dinner with my partner the other might but it’s perfect for all occasions when you want to look rough and tough yet elegant and stylish.

Thanks for reading.....
Stay Stylish!

Romu

** Makeup by Ashley Bradshaw**
** Photos by SKJ Photography**

No comments:

Post a Comment