Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shorts' Story- more pictures


Finally edited pictures from the last shoot (here) featuring my leather shorts........

For first look, I paired my shorts with a white blouse (previously here) & white blazer, added my favourite nude pumps (previously here) and I'm all set to go. I wish the days were not as chillier now and I could sport this look often. I love this chic and polished look when you pair shorts and blazer together with some killer heels!










For second look, I opted to pair leather with knitwear and a scarf. keeping the colour palette neutral and brown for an appropriate daytime look. These brown booties are new babies and they are the highest pairs of heels I own till date. I love how they elongate my silhouette and make me look so tall.




Stay Stylish!

**Makeup by Monica Chid**
**Photos by SKJ Photography**

No comments:

Post a Comment