Saturday, June 2, 2012

Welcoming winter in mustard coat

Winter is here and today's cold & wet weather assures it's arrival. I had plans to go to city for the shoot but couldn't do so as it was raining all day and it still is. Since I had my hair, make up and styling done,  I went out for dinner and clicked few pictures before leaving.










I in love with everything mustard this season, it's the new black for me! I was waiting to shoot with my current favourite Mustard coat that I got from Asos few weeks ago and finally today was the day. I styled it as a dress with some warm knitwear worn inside and  paired with tall boots in tan colour, kept it fairly simple and minimal. Added an orangy coral statement earrings for that pop of color and for a handbag, I chose this cute little shoulder bag in mustard and tan to go with  the color scheme of the outfit. I absolutely love this paring, it's warm, cozy and stylish at the same time. perfect for winter. 

I loved what my make up artist used  on me today, the products were from a cosmetic line called ED. Pinaud  that I have never heard before. So, here I took some pictures to post in my blog  since those products were really fancy and high quality, I loved  packing the most. Hope you guys like it too.


Thanks for reading.....

Stay stylish!

** Make up by EP-Cosmetic**

4 comments:

  1. romu.. m in luv with yur coat......

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Romu,

    I really like the photos. Love to create more increditable looks for you again soon.

    TravisChau.Com (Site is not as ready as how I wanted)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Travis, it was a pleasure working with you:) We'll plan something together soon!

      Delete