Sunday, August 19, 2012

Black with hint of leopard print




Watching Miss World while writing this blog and must say what a bunch of pretty ladies they've got in the competition. Congratulations to Miss China for winning the crown, very happy for her though personally, I was rooting for Miss Australia. Anyways, moving on to my outfit, I am going for a city chic look with this black puffy skirt paired with black cropped knit jumper. I wanted to add my favourite print; the leopard print to my plain black outfit, so I went for this gorgeous leopard print wedges by RMK which I had featured in my previous blog and black handbag with similar a hint of matching leopard print. For jewelleries, I went with the with gold cuff bracelets and necklace with black stone. I love adding gold tone accessories to black outfit for a glamourous and chic touch. It's a great look for night outs, date night or any fun occasion.










Stay Stylish!
Romu

Photo credit: ChanthuValenciaPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment