Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Style icon - Iris Afpel




Recently I came across something very interesting or rather say someone very interesting, Iris Afpel; a 91 year old American fashionista. Wikipedia describes her as an American businesswoman, interior designer, and fashion icon but she describes herself as the world's oldest living teenager. Vibrant, flamboyant and full of life, she indeed is like a teenager and her style truly depicts her personality. As I came to know about her, I wanted to know more and more about her and as I did, I totally fell in love with her personality and of course, her style. She is such a strong and inspiring personality and at 91; she beats any other young fashionista by leaps and bounds.


 Here are some of her brilliant one liners about, women, style and life:

"When you don't dress like everybody else, you don't have to think like everybody else"
“You only have one trip you might as well enjoy it”

"I think if women put some more of the time and money they put on their heads in their heads, they’d be better off”

And my favourite one is

“Style is all attitude; Attitude...... Attitude...... Attitude










If you'd like to read an awesome and inspiring interview of her please click on this link here
And yes fashion can be fabulous at any age, well at least it's for Iris Afpel!
 
Image source: web
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment