Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The floral print dress









Sign of spring is when flowers start to blossom and that truth holds itself for spring fashion as well. Although floral trend for spring seems to be a no brainer, this season the trend seems to have reached a new height. From bold and bright big prints to pastel and dainty prints, we are seeing floral everywhere; celebrities, runways and on streets. In the spirit of this trend, I took out some of my floral dresses (I already have few in my closets from previous years) and wore one of them during a cultural festival couple of days ago. I paired my dress with dark colors i.e. with burgundy denim jacket (styled here) and black tights, which kind of screams fall rather than spring, maybe I am not ready to give up on those rich and deep fall colors yet. For shoes, I went with my favorite nude ankle booties (styled here and here) and finished off the look with lots of wooden bangles for that bohemian feel. Though floral prints on this dress have dark colors and the background itself is brownish grey, I'm looking forward to style it to create more spring appropriate looks. Hopefully the weather gets warmer in coming days and the next time I wear it, I won't need any tights or boots. Till then, stay stylish!
Romu:)

No comments:

Post a Comment