Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vogue Fashion Night Out 2012 - an update


Last Thursday, (I know I'm really late with my updates!) Sydney witnessed its 3rd annual Vogue fashion night out (VFNO), a night for shopping, fashion, fun and freebies! I have been attending this event ever since it started and this year was no difference. In fact, I was really looking forward to this year's event as it came up with a new theme with ' Fashion Meets Music ' featuring celebrity songstresses such as Megan Washington, Jessica Mauboy and top few The Voice '12 contestants performing at different venues throughout CBD. I work in CDB so I was already feeling the excitement in the streets as the decorations and preparation commenced from early hours in the afternoon. As soon as I finished my work, I headed towards Martin Place where Miranda Kerr made an appearance at a pop-up store for Kora Organics skincare line. As always she looked million bucks and I loved the floral print dress she wore. As for myself, I wore an animal print black & white shift dress from Zara and matching pumps. To add some colour to my black and white outfit, I added  necklace with neon accents and a neon belt that did a great job cinching my waist and give this rather plain dress some shape.

With my girlfriends

Miranda Kerr at Kora Pop up store


photo courtesy: dailytelegraph.com.au
It was a fun night as me and my girlfriends hoped from one store to the other in search of best bargains, best booze and the best fashion stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment