Thursday, November 8, 2012

Melbourne Cup Fashion

November is the month of some serious race fashion here is Australia. As Melbourne Cup being the major race event, I thought I'd share my outfit for the occassion  as we celebrated the day at our workplace.



I went with a black and white ensemble inspired by 60's race fashion. I wore this strapless black frock with a cute bow details in the waistline, with a blazer to go with it. For shoes, I went with a white cage booties for bit of a modern flare to somewhat vintage inspired look.  For accessories, I went with pearls and for the headpeice, (a must for race outfit) I chose a dainty black and white polka dot hairband and a black flowerpin to decorate my updo.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Melbourne Cup 2012.

Stay Stylish!

Romu

4 comments:

  1. Nice one gal. Did you horse won you any $$$ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) no, one of my horses came last though....lol ! Got my money back but lost on other horses

      Delete
  2. nice combination of white and black.

    ReplyDelete