Sunday, March 31, 2013

All black in lace and velvet


Hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter long weekend, I am having a very relaxing 4 days off from work which feels amazing! Just wanted to do a quick post about my outfit I wore the other night. After wearing all white in my previous post I went for an all black outfit mixing lace and velvet; two very feminine and luxurious fabrics works wonders when mixed together. I am absolutely in love with this hi low lace skirt that I got from Topshop, the sheer lace adds a bit of fun and sensuality to this otherwise simple skirt. I paired this skirt with a very lux velvet blouse and velvet pumps that I got from my recent trip to Singapore, it's by Charles &  Keith.(very popular and affordable brand in Singapore) To finish off the look, I added a statement ring and an intricate lace necklace that compliments my lace bottom very well.









 
I had fun working with an all black outfit and must also admit that this in one of my favorite looks I put together recently.  Can't wait to style this skirt in more different ways!

Happy Easter and stay stylish!
Romu


2 comments: