Sunday, April 7, 2013

Couple photography


I wouldn't call myself a professional  photographer but every now and then, I like to put my camera in use and experiment with it. This time around, I tried my hands on couple photography. My very good friend(she was featured on my blog before) is getting married and I thought it would be a good idea to do a pre-wedding/engagement photo shoot for her and her fiance and they happily agreed. We didn't have much time to prepare so we just worked with what we had. The day before the shoot, I discussed how and where we are going to carry out the shoot and helped them pick their outfits. 


On the day of the shoot, I did my friends makeup, hair and styling, I know it sounds little exhausting but I was rather excited. In fact, we were all very excited about the shoot and  just when we were ready to head out to our location, it started raining(perfect timing). Luckily enough, by the time we reached our location, it had stopped raining so we were able to carry out the photo shoot with beautiful late afternoon natural lighting. I was able to capture some beautiful moments of a very lovely and cute couple(they are just adorable) and had a great time working behind the camera:) The photos came out pretty good considering this is my first time doing a couple photo shoot, hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by

Romu





























Camera used : Canon EOS 550D
Editing tools: Photoscape

7 comments:

  1. Hi Romu,
    Some great photos especially for your first shoot. My favourites we the natural ones when the couple wasn't looking directly at the camera. In particular the one when they were holding hands & staring into each others eyes. The composition of this actual shot was fantastic too as the angle of the pier drew your eyes straight to the couple. Nice work Romu. You really are a lady of many talents & also so proactive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.....thank you Skye! I know there is a lot of room for improvement:)

      Delete
  2. Great job gal :). let me know if you ever want to take more shots ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie:) I'd love to, it's such a fun weekend project

      Delete
  3. amazing !!!
    luv all the photographs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the photos with black lace dress. Very candid moments captured. Hope we will see a great photographer very soon. Great job.

    ReplyDelete