Saturday, May 25, 2013

Feeling grey


As Sydney's weather gets colder, we get more opportunities to play with winter wardrobe pieces and cozy knitwear is one of them. This light grey sweater from Topshop is my go to piece currently as it is so soft,cozy and can be worn over just  about anything. For this outfit, I paired it a pink dress worn as a top over my leather pants. I added a pair of grey tiger print heels and some statement earrings to complete the look. I love two things about this outfit and that is combination of knitwear and leather and color combination of grey and pink.  A simple look with a bit of an edge, easy to put together.








3 comments:

  1. Your blouse and bag are a gorgeous shade of pink :)
    I'm following you back now too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink grey and black are feminine yet sophisticated combination . Loved the purse as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the earrings? :D

    ReplyDelete