Monday, May 20, 2013

Winter Pastels




It's autumn here in Sydney  but that didn't stop me from wearing pretty pastels. I know pastels are normally associated with  spring season, however they are equally wearable during autumn and winter. I found this really pretty pastel pink & grey coat at Topshop  recently which inspired me to put this outfit together.  Also, I took inspiration from Sonam Kapoor's look below (which is very Tiffanyandco inspired) for mixing pearls and mint green color. Btw, if you don't know, she is a Bollywood actress; extremely pretty and very stylish.


I  had  this mint green dress in my closet which I hadn't worn in years so I thought I'd  wear my coat over it and layer a chunky pearl necklace. I added  a white caged heels (styled previously here ) and white Chanel (styled previously here) flap bag  to keep the look  classic and sophisticated, yet a bit modern. I loved how the outfit  came out well put together without too much effort.










Stay stylish!
Romu





5 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thank you for your comment! Loving that Chanel bag, so gorg!
    I just followed u on GFC and liked your Fb page! :D


    http://stylel4b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Thanks for following, followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mint hue and yes, pastel can't be limited for one season . It's for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I love pastels even in winter <3

    ReplyDelete